Estate Planning

Planning for Life and Loved Ones

Estate Planning Attorney Serving Clients in the Greater Tulsa Area
When planning for your family’s future, you want a knowledgeable and experienced lawyer who understands that this is an emotional area of law. Estate planning cannot be properly conducted with a one-size-fits-all approach. Each family has unique needs and circumstances that demand individualized attention.
At the law firm of Ann H. Morris, P.C., we have 20+ years of experience providing personalized estate planning service to families in the greater Tulsa area. We will take to the time to listen to you and determine your wishes and goals. It is important to us that you feel comfortable coming to us with your questions and concerns. Call 918-742-5004 to schedule a free initial consultation.

Drafting Wills and Trusts that Convey Your Family’s Needs

At the law firm of Ann H. Morris, P.C., we know how to convey your family’s individual needs in the preparation and drafting of:

  • Wills
  • Trusts
  • Codicils
  • Durable powers of attorney
  • Advanced directives for health care

We will help provide for your family’s long-term future. Before beginning her legal career, attorney Ann H. Morris received an MBA in Finance from the University of Tulsa. You will greatly benefit from her in-depth knowledge of tax laws and accounting practices.

Types of Trusts
Depending on your specific needs, there are a number of different types of trusts available. Some types of trusts we can assist you with include:

  • Revocable living trusts
  • Irrevocable trusts
  • Generation skipping trusts
  • Grantor retained annuity trusts
  • Grantor retained income trusts
  • Irrevocable life insurance trusts
  • Special needs trusts
  • Charitable trusts

We will explain all of your options and help you decide which type of action best suits your interests.

Ann H. Morris, P.C.
Attorney at Law
2021 S. Lewis Avenue
Suite 450
Tulsa, OK 74104
Phone: 918-742-5004
Fax: 918-742-5054

Estate Planning Attorney
Serving Clients for over 20 years